The Ponte Knit Skirt

I love Ponte knit pencil skirts because they are a great alternative to a regular pencil skirt. You can dress them down and they come in many different colors. This particular one though has too much spandex and hugs every where. It's even hugging my knees and I can't walk well...another shopping mistake. I was drawn to the stripes. The best I could do was wear wear it with a sweater. A jacket will also work and maybe a longer shirt belted. Maybe I'll keep it and make it work but Note to self: "Avoid Ponte Skirts with too much spandex"

Sweater - Old Navy, Skirt Old Navy - Similar, Less Clingy Option, Boots - Madden Girl, Necklace - Avon



Real Girl Style Link Up

5 comments:

  1. Clicked over from Real Girl Glam link up and I think the skirt looks great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great but of course walking is kind of necessary. Haha. Bummer. Also, going up stairs with a skirt like that is also difficult...but kinda humorous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stripes on your skirt!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah baby I hear your pain!! LOL funny.. what are they up to with the tiny opens at the bottom of the skirts!! LOL xo J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower here! I found you through the Wednesday blog hop! Cute blog, I love those boots!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete